1810 Double Head Auto Feeding Large Format Visual Laser Cutting Machine
Model: HY-1810D CCD
Type: CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine
Products Introduction: Designed to elevate your cutting experience, this machine boasts dual laser heads for simultaneous processing, drastically reducing production time. The auto-feeding feature ensures a seamless workflow, minimizing manual intervention. With a large format capacity, it effortlessly tackles sizable materials with unparalleled accuracy. The visual laser guidance system enhances precision, allowing for intricate and complex cuts.
- Revolutionize Production Speed: With dual laser heads operating simultaneously, it accelerates production by cutting processing time in half. The auto-feeding feature ensures a continuous workflow, minimizing downtime and maximizing output.
- Precision Perfected: Elevate the quality of your cuts with our cutting-edge machine. The dual laser heads work in perfect synchronization, delivering unmatched precision. The visual laser guidance system takes accuracy to the next level, enabling intricate and detailed cuts with ease.
- Versatile Performance: Its large format capacity accommodates a variety of materials and sizes, making it a versatile choice for diverse applications. Whether you’re in industrial manufacturing or artistic endeavors, this machine seamlessly integrates into your processes, offering flexibility without compromising on speed or precision.
Machine Optional Parts
Standard Laser power:
Optional Laser power:
CO2 glass laser tube
Acrylic 0-20mm, others material(varied according to the nature)
Engraving speed :
Resetting positioning accuracy:
Maximum forming character:
Figure/English: 1x 1mm
220V±10% 50HZ or 110V±10% 60HZ
ArtCut, PhotoShop (Conversion output)
CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Lasercut (Direct output)
Main Graphic format supported:
PLT/DXF/BMP/AI (Direct output)
Engraver for Curve surfaces:
Rotary clamp is optional and used to engrave on curse surfaces
Maximum Height of
180mm/7in.(Up and down adjustable by motor)
Laser tube(life hours):
3000-4000 hours/ reci 8000-10000 hours
Dual red dot pointer
Flat aluminum-alloy table
Spare Parts Recommend (R): Laser Tube, Lens, Mirror
Options: Motorized up-down table, Rotary clamp, Water chiller, Auto focus, Honeycomb worktable
wood, MDF, balsa, timber, veneer, plywood, bamboo, acrylic, crystal, glass, plexiglass, mirror glass, textiles, garments plastics, PMMA, paper, cardboard, foam, foils and films, packaging film, PES, Laminate sheet, double color board/plate, granite, marble, slate, leather, rubber, ceramic and other nonmetal materials.
advertisement, arts and crafts, gifts, printing and packaging, leather industry, garment cloths industry, model industry, gravestone/combstone industry, photographic sutio industry,
- Packed the laser machine with PE film for clearing and damp proofing
- Put the laser machine in carton safety and clashing.
- Pack the machine with standard plywood case for export.
- Stencil the shipping mark on all of the cases.
CO2 laser machines can engrave on acrylic sheets with a colored or mirrored finish, creating contrasting engravings on the surface. However, cutting through colored or mirrored acrylic may require adjusting the laser settings to avoid excessive heat or charring.
Yes, CO2 laser machines are commonly used for engraving and cutting rubber stamps. They offer precise control and can create intricate details on rubber stamp materials.
CO2 laser machines can engrave on thin or delicate materials like tissue paper or thin fabric. However, cutting these materials may require special techniques, such as using a cutting mat or adhesive backing to prevent distortion or shifting during the cutting process.
CO2 laser machines can engrave on silicone or rubberized materials, creating customized designs, logos, or markings. However, cutting through thick silicone or rubber may require multiple passes or specialized settings.
Yes, CO2 laser machines can be used for engraving or cutting on 3D-printed objects made from compatible materials. The laser beam can add intricate details or cut through specific areas of the 3D-printed object.